Are you a body wash or bar soap person? Today, more people use body wash than bar soap simply for convenience and ease. Although, body wash can smell amazing, moisturize the skin and get you in and out of the shower in record time, bar soap may be the better option for your skin. Especially, organic bar soap.
Organic bar soap has many benefits that may have you rethinking your choice of taking a more rapid fire shower. Now, don’t get me wrong, Simple Man’s body wash is pretty amazing, but after you’ve read the benefits of Simple Man’s organic bar soap, you’ll be taking showers three times a day so you can use both!
Without further ado, here are the benefits:
- Better for those with sensitive skin
- The natural ingredients and essential oils lock in moisture, promote healing, and keeps your skin looking younger
- Will leave your skin feeling smooth and fresh throughout the day
- Has anti-fungul and antibacterial properties due to the essential oils
- Delivers a rich dose of antioxidants and minerals to the skin so it is well protected and healthy
- Biodegradable and environmentally friendly
Really, you can’t find better reasons than these. If you are a die hard body wash user, you have to give bar soap a try, at least for one full use of a bar. I’m pretty confident that you won’t regret it.
< Back to All Blog Posts